123 Example Avenue,
FOR SALE : $400,000 • 3 Bed • 2 Bath • 2 car • 447sqm
123 Example Avenue, Sampletown
FOR SALE : $400,000
- Fully Renovated
- Baltic Pine Flooring
- Heat Pump Hot Water
- Wood Heater
- 6KW Solar
- Garden Studio
- Landscaped Grounds
- Vegetable Gardens
- Chook Pen
- Outdoor Shower
- Air Conditioning
123 Example Avenue, Sampletown
Get ready to fall in love
Wow – properties like this do not come along everyday! Lovingly renovated and re-modeled by the current owners, a building designer and landscape architect by their trades, you just know this home is going to be something special. It doesn’t disappoint. You’ll fall in love with the details, from the brand new timber windows throughout the property to the freshly sanded and polished baltic pine flooring, everything here works together in harmony to create a peaceful coastal aesthetic that just feels right.
This truly is a turnkey move in ready home, where absolutely everything has been done and thought of during the renovation. The landscaping and gardens are a masterclass in what can be achieved with great design and will inspire real garden envy from anyone that walks though them. These spaces are not only beautiful but practical too, with veggie and herb boxes, espaliered fruit trees and edible vines with full irrigation connected to wifi! Wait until you see the kiln style chook pen!
If you can tear yourself away from the garden you’ll find a purpose built garden studio, currently used as a stylish work from home space, but with it’s own bathroom, plumbing and separate access could just as easily be used to create a solid Air BnB income.
Early inspection of this home is highly recommended – here are just some of the stand out features:
- New feature timber windows throughout.
- New timber weatherboard cladding with 3 coats of paint.
- Walls insulated with building wrap.
- Sub floor and concrete stumps professionally assessed and new stumps added.
- Newly sanded and polished Baltic pine flooring.
- Newly sanded and polished kitchen bench tops.
- Newly renovated bathroom with walk in shower/wet room.
- New 5.5 kw split system unit with wifi connection
- Newly installed heat pump hot water service.
- Built in wood heater with fan
- Ceiling fans to all bedrooms
- Newly pointed, painted and sealed tiled roof.
- 6kw Sunny boy pv solar panel system.
- Fully designed and landscaped garden with feature Castlemaine sandstone planter boxes and front entrance piers.
- Drainage throughout property connected to stormwater
- Lighting to feature trees
- Travertine paving
- Iron bark decking
- Wood shed
- Feature chicory kiln style chook pen
- Edible back garden with veggie and herb boxes, and espaliered fruit trees and edible vines
- Irrigation system throughout edible garden with wifi connection
- Bin storage
- Outdoor feature copper shower with hot and cold water
- Bluestone crazy paving entrance and side path to shower
- Sliding front gate
- Fully fenced backyard
GARDEN STUDIO FEATURES
- Separate hot water service
- Victorian Ash hardwood flooring to office
- Western Australia Limestone feature cladding to office
- Radial sawn hardwood cladding to storage room
- Broadband connection to office
- Plumbing services in wall for proposed kitchenette